Poerty on a Postcard Competition
Poetry on a Postcard Competition 2014 Rules
- “Inspire” the Olympic Legacy
Open to Key Stage 2
- Poems should be in English, unpublished, not accepted for publication, and must be your original work.
- Poems may be on any category mentioned in covering letter.
- Poems may be in any form or style. They should be no longer than 15 lines.
- Try to make your entry colourful – add drawings if necessary
- On the reverse side of the postcard write:
- Your name
- Your School
- Your Age
- Hand your entry to your teacher who will send this to The Swale Teaching School Alliance, c/o Fulston Manor School, Brenchley Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 4EG before Friday 14th February 2014.
- Winners will be notified via their Primary School and prizes will be delivered before the end of Term 4.